There are a number of reasons to join our upcoming online event, Justifying Your VM-Series Virtual Next-Generation Firewall Investment, on August 9. To start, you’ll find out how our virtualized NGFWs provided a 115% return on investment (ROI) over three years with a six-month payback period for a composite organization. Join us and hear from Palo Alto Networks customer, US Signal, along with a guest speaker from Forrester as we walk through the benefits of VM-Series firewalls.
We’ll explain how organizations can safeguard investments in private and public clouds while lowering overall security costs covered in the The Total Economic Impact™ of Palo Alto Networks VM-Series Virtual Firewalls – a Forrester Consulting study commissioned by Palo Alto Networks. In addition, you’ll also learn how US Signal, a leading provider of data center and managed cloud services, has rapidly deployed, managed and secured their clouds in real-time with VM-Series for its 400+ managed cloud customers, as well as strengthened its own security with virtual firewalls.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how much your company can save while securing assets, data and workloads:
- Cloud Security Best Business Practices – Understand strategies and tactics to protect yourself and your customers with firewalls as a critical component of your cloud security arsenal while delivering real business value.
- Protecting Cloud Deployments – See how protecting your applications and workloads in public and private clouds with VM-Series Virtual Firewalls is essential for your organization’s overall Zero Trust efficiency. With automated deployments and real-time security updates against zero-day attacks, you can maintain high user experience and satisfaction.
- Key Decision Factors – Look at the top business drivers for organizations to adopt virtualized security, and see what outcomes you should anticipate.
Assess Financial Impact Before You Buy
Knowing the financial impact of a new security solution for your company, prior to purchase, is invaluable. You’ll hear from guest speaker Samuel Conway, a Principal TEI Consultant at Forrester, explaining how the firm built a model of a composite organization to determine the potential ROI of an investment in VM-Series Virtual Firewalls.
You’ll hear how VM-Series boosts security efficiency in a composite organization based on over 130 customers:
- 90% reduction in time required to deploy firewalls.
- 80% improvement in network and security team efficiencies.
- 67% decrease in downtime per employee.
- 45% reduction in downtime length.
These benefits stem from significant operational efficiencies and exceptional network security capabilities as businesses make the critical migration to the cloud and take a cloud-first architecture strategy. VM-Series Virtual Firewalls offer a broad range of capabilities that transcend today’s network security challenges across public, private and multi/hybrid-clouds, as well as virtualized data centers and software-defined branch locations. Join the webinar to hear from Conway as he discusses how the TEI methodology works and the key results delivered from this study.
Find Out Why US Signal Chose VM-Series
After the Forrester TEI discussion, you’ll hear why US Signal chose Palo Alto Networks VM-Series Virtual Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) to provide a complete Zero Trust solution for both its internal IT infrastructure and for its 400+ customers throughout the American Midwest. Hear from Nick Defoe, Director of Information Security at US Signal, on how the company previously relied on multiple firewall vendors and then turned to VM-Series Virtual Firewalls and the NGFW platform to reduce the time it takes for customers to get security up and running.
How Much Will You Save?
Security should be functionally effective and cost-effective. Be sure to register for Justifying Your VM-Series Virtual Next-Generation Firewall Investment to learn how your company can benefit from our industry-leading, virtual firewalls within the Palo Alto Networks Network Security platform.